pki-survey message

Subject: RE: PKI Survey Subcommittee

agreed..

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hanna [mailto:steve.hanna@sun.com]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 11:51 AM
To: pki-survey@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: PKI Survey Subcommittee

Now that our mailing list has been set up, let's get started.

I believe that our charter is to develop, administer, and
analyze the results of a survey to identify the primary
obstacles to PKI deployment and usage. We may hire professional
assistance for some of these tasks.

Do you agree with this?

I suggest that we primarily operate by email. We can concall
when that would be helpful, but email let's each of us work
at our own pace. OK?

Once we get agreement on the charter and how we'll work, I'll
lay out a straw man proposal for a plan of action.

Thanks,

Steve