pki-survey message

Subject: Re: PKI Survey Subcommittee

OK. I have added the charter to our subcommittee's home
page (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki-survey).

In order to complete our charter, I suggest that we undertake
the following work items:

1) Agree on the goals, target audience, and rough outline
   for this survey

2) Determine whether we will need help with later work items.
   If so, decide what help will be needed and determine whether
   we can get this help for free. If not, get several estimates
   and seek funding from PKI Steering Committee.

3) Prepare final survey

4) Administer survey to respondents

5) Analyze results of survey

Does that look about right? Any suggestions? Changes?

Thanks,

Steve