pki-survey message

Subject: Re: [pki-survey] Paul Evans joining PKI Survey subcommittee

Given this information, let's proceed with a concall
tomorrow, Thursday, April 24, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT.
I don't know whether Terry will be able to attend.
She hasn't responded to my email. But Paul and Peter
and I can make it. Here is a concall line we can use:

U.S. Tollfree: +1.866.545.5220
International: +1.865.673.3239
Access Code:   1305447

Our agenda will be to review and agree on the objectives
and sample audience for the survey. We can also discuss
the implementation plan and possible timeline, if we
have time.

Thanks,

Steve