pki-survey message

Subject: RE: [pki-survey] Next concall for PKI Survey SC

Yes, EDT was time zone I meant.
Thurs 8 May is fine for me.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hanna [mailto:steve.hanna@sun.com]
Sent: 28 April 2003 16:43
To: leahyt@wellsfargo.com
Cc: Peter.Doyle@baltimore.com; pki-survey@lists.oasis-open.org

I suspect that Peter's times are EDT (East Coast U.S.).
My original message used EDT times, as noted in that
message.

Peter, can you explain what time zone you meant?

Since Peter is in Ireland and Terry is in California,
I expect that we'll end up choosing a time that is
around 12:00 PM EDT (5:00 PM Ireland time, 9:00 AM PDT).

Based on the info submitted so far by Terry and Peter,
it looks like the best date/time is Thursday, May 8,
12:00 PM EDT, 5:00 PM Ireland time, 9:00 AM PDT.

Does that time actually work for everybody? Paul?

I only have 30 minutes at that time, but I'll see if
I can move my 12:30 PM meeting to make more time.
Or maybe Terry could call in 30 minutes earlier.

Due to our different time zones, we'll probably
always end up squeezed into that same time range
(morning PDT, midday EDT, late afternoon Ireland time).
I suppose the same will be true for PKI TC concalls.
Oh, well.

Thanks,

Steve