pki-survey message

Subject: Re: [pki-survey] Next concall for PKI Survey SC

Sorry, I made an error in my most recent email. I should
have said Wednesday, May 7, 12:00 PM EDT. Not Wednesday, May 8.
There is no such beast. I hope that's still fine with everyone.

Can we do 60 minutes (12-1 PM EDT)? If I hear no objection,
I'll assume so. We'll definitely need 60 minutes to cover
all the items we were planning to cover:

5/7/03  Determine where survey will be hosted and what expense
        will be involved, if any (maybe for software). If funding
        is needed, request from PKI Steering Committee.

5/7/03  Draft publicity plan.

5/7/03  Prepare rough draft survey and get feedback.

To meet our schedule, we must start on these work items
ASAP. I'd be glad to prepare a first draft of the survey
and circulate it to this list for review and feedback.
And I took an action item last week to contact the OASIS
Administration to see whether they can host the survey.
I haven't acted on that, but will do so ASAP.

Could someone else volunteer to draft the publicity plan?

Thanks,

Steve