pki-survey message

Subject: Other groups for publicity plan

I finally found my notes from the April 30 PKI TC meeting
pertaining to additional organizations we should contact
for our publicity plan. Here they are, along with names
of people who volunteered to contact them:

FPKITWG: Paul
EEMA: Jeremy (he's on the board)
Open Group: Paul
ETSI ESI: Jeremy
SEN WS WG: Jeremy
Asian PKI Forum: John Sabo
APAC IS Security Standards Group: uncertain

I'll merge these in with our list (as it appears in the
minutes of our May 7 meeting) and send the publicity plan
to the PKI TC list for review.

Thanks,

Steve