pki-survey message

Subject: RE: [pki-survey] Postpone Survey SC Meeting?

I agree that we should postpone the call till next week.
Wed or Thurs are the days that suit me best in the times indicated.
Regards,
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hanna [mailto:steve.hanna@sun.com]
Sent: 17 June 2003 18:43
To: PKI TC Survey SC
Subject: [pki-survey] Postpone Survey SC Meeting?

I wonder if we should push Thursday's meeting of the
Survey SC back to next week (since the survey completion
date was pushed back to June 22). That way, we can review
some actual results from the survey and talk about how
to proceed with the analysis. Opinions?

Here are some times that work for me next week. All are
in Eastern U.S. time:

Tuesday, June 24:   11:00 AM -  1:00 PM
Wednesday, June 25: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday, June 26:  11:00 AM -  1:00 PM
Friday, June 27:    11:30 AM -  1:00 PM

I would prefer Thursday, but I'm willing to do other
dates/times if people prefer. I have chosen the times
above so they work OK for Ireland and California.

Please let me know which times work for you (if any).

Thanks,

Steve

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration
of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any
virus being passed on.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for Content
Security threats, including computer viruses.
http://www.baltimore.com