pki-survey message

Subject: Re: [pki-survey] Postpone Survey SC Meeting?

Paul Evans sent me a private email agreeing that we should
postpone this meeting and saying that any of the dates next
week work for him. I haven't heard from Terry yet on this,
but I'm going to go ahead and move the meeting to next
Thursday, June 26, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern U.S. time.
Same dial-in number as last time:

U.S. Tollfree: +1.866.545.5220
International: +1.865.673.3239
Access Code: 1305447

Terry, if that doesn't work for you please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

Peter Doyle wrote:

> I agree that we should postpone the call till next week.
> Wed or Thurs are the days that suit me best in the times indicated.
> Regards,
> Peter

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature