pki-survey message

Subject: Re: [pki-survey] [Fwd: EEMA pkiC papers]

Thanks for sending these papers to us, Paul. The one
you highlighted ("Challenges for the PKI Industry")
is an especially clear analysis of some of the main
problems that must be addressed for PKI to succeed.

I suggest that you forward links to these papers to
the whole PKI TC. Everyone should read these as
important background for our work (although the survey
may also turn up other important issues).

Please don't send the documents as an attachment to the
whole PKI TC if you can avoid it. Some people use a
slow line to read email. If you provide a URL, they
can access the documents more conveniently.

Thanks again for forwarding these on!

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature