pki-survey message

Subject: RE: [pki-survey] Survey Report Draft 0.2

Steve,
The doc looks ready to post to the TC in my opinion.
Regards,
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hanna [mailto:steve.hanna@sun.com]
Sent: 11 July 2003 19:52
To: PKI TC Survey SC
Subject: [pki-survey] Survey Report Draft 0.2

Here (attached to this email) is a PDF version of the
latest draft report on our recent PKI Obstacles survey.
Please review it and get comments to me ASAP. I'd like
to send this to the PKI TC on Monday so it can be
discussed at the PKI TC meeting on Wednesday. But I
want to have an OK from at least one member of the Survey
SC before sending it out to the PKI TC.

I know that there are still some problems with the
document (tables whose borders don't show up, graphs
that are supposed to be in color but aren't, etc.).
I also need to fill in Appendix C (emails received
But I think this is pretty close. Please let me know
if you agree.

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. I apologize for not sending you a Microsoft Word
version of this file. Technical difficulties and short
time make that impossible at the moment. I will do
that later.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration
of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any
virus being passed on.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for Content
Security threats, including computer viruses.
http://www.baltimore.com