pki-survey message

Subject: Date and Time for next Survey SC meeting (RESPONSE REQUESTED)

As mentioned in my last note, we need to choose a date
for our next Survey SC concall. In the past, we have
found that 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern U.S. Time worked
best for Peter (in Ireland) and Terry (in California).
So here's a list of times.

Please respond to the Survey SC list (or to me, if you
wish), marking each time with numbers to indicate your
first preference (1), second preference (2), etc. Mark
with "NO" if a particular time doesn't work for you.