pki-survey message

Subject: Minutes of June 27 Survey SC Posted

I'm sure you've all been eagerly awaiting the minutes
of the June 27, 2003 meeting of the Survey SC. Maybe not!
Well, I finally wrote them up and posted them on our web
site. The URL is huge, of course:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki-survey/download.php/2997/pkitcsurveysc-minutes-Jun-27-2003.txt

Please review these at your convenience so we can
approve them at our next meeting. You can send
comments and corrections to this list, if you like.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature