pki-survey message

Subject: Re: [pki-survey] Final draft follow-up survey

It's important for respondents to quickly understand
what each item means. I guess it might help to add
a few example protocols. How about "(such as S/MIME
or SSL)", since those are probably the two most
commonly used protocols that use PKI?

This doesn't seem too leading to me. I don't think
the respondent will be more or less likely to choose
that item if we include this explanation.

Thanks,

Steve

Sharon Boeyen wrote:

> Steve, I agree with all of your suggestions. On the "protocols that
> use PKI" would it be a good idea to add an "e.g. S/MIME" or do you
> think that would be too leading?

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature