pki-survey message

Subject: Next PKI TC Survey SC meeting

I'd like to schedule a concall for the PKI TC Survey SC
so we can review the results of our follow-up survey.

Assuming that we decide to extend the deadline for the
survey to September 7 (as suggested in the email I just
sent to this list), I suggest that we meet one of these
times (all Eastern U.S. for one hour):

Tuesday, September 9:    11:00 AM or noon
Wednesday, September 10: 11:00 AM or noon
Thursday, September 11:  11:00 AM

Please let me know which of these times works best
for you.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature