pki-survey message

Subject: RE: [pki-survey] Next PKI TC Survey SC meeting

I can also accommodate any of these dates, but would prefer an 1100h
start-time.
Regards,
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Evans Paul [mailto:evans_paul@bah.com]
Sent: 28 August 2003 11:52
To: Steve Hanna
Cc: PKI TC Survey SC

I can accommodate any of the suggested times.

Paul

Steve Hanna wrote:

> I'd like to schedule a concall for the PKI TC Survey SC
> so we can review the results of our follow-up survey.
>
> Assuming that we decide to extend the deadline for the
> survey to September 7 (as suggested in the email I just
> sent to this list), I suggest that we meet one of these
> times (all Eastern U.S. for one hour):
>
> Tuesday, September 9:    11:00 AM or noon
> Wednesday, September 10: 11:00 AM or noon
> Thursday, September 11:  11:00 AM
>
> Please let me know which of these times works best
> for you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki-survey/members/leave_workgr
oup.php.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration
of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any
virus being passed on.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for Content
Security threats, including computer viruses.
http://www.baltimore.com