Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] Further to your study on PKI

Thanks for forwarding this document. I appreciate
the way that it addresses business challenges as
well as technical ones. We will consider the issues
raised in this study while preparing our survey analysis.

I hope that this survey will give us a clearer
understanding of the challenges facing PKI
implementors and perhaps lead to ideas for addressing
these challenges.

Thanks for your participation,

Steve Hanna
PKI TC Co-chair