Subject: OASIS PKI TC Survey on PKI Obstacles - detailed response

> OASIS PKI TC Survey on PKI Obstacles
> 6. If you would like to say more about obstacles to PKI deployment
> and usage, please do so. If you would like to send an in-depth
response,
> you may email it to pki-tc-chair@lists.oasis-open.org.

Please see the attachments for my detailed comments. The comments relate
to the use of PKI for the purpose of access control, particularly as
related to its use beyond a single administrative/trust domain -- which
is the current trend, and likely the main application of PKI if its
barriers to adoption can be overcome. I would be pleased to provide
further information should you be interested.

Kind regards,
Dr. Stefan Brands

PKI-problems.pdf

PKI-problems.pps