Subject: Support of PKI Action Plan and request to join

I would like to formally sign-on as a support of the
PKI Action Plan.  I participated in the survey and
am actively involved in developing secure methods used
in Sun technologies.

I would also like to join the "Gather and Supplement Educational
Materials on PKI" subcommittee.  I have experienced first-hand
the result of the vast set of PKI-related documentation,
standards, HOWTO's etc, none of which agree with each other.
I think there is a big opportunity to clear the air in the
industry.  Let me know how I can help.

James Falkner
Enterprise SW Deployment Architect, Sun Microsystems