Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] Support of PKI Action Plan and request to join

Thanks for your support, James! I will add your
name as a supporter in the next release of the
PKI Action Plan. How would you like it to appear?
I have it down as "James Falkner, Enterprise Software
Deployment Architect, Sun Microsystems, Inc.".
Is that OK?

As for joining the Education SC, the first step
is for you to become an Observer in the PKI TC.
No charge. Just go to the PKI TC's web site at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki and
click on the button labelled "Join this TC".
Instructions will appear explaining how to proceed.
If you don't have an account in the OASIS
member database, you may need to create one.
Sun is an OASIS member, so it's not hard.
Once you have become an Observer, let me know
and I'll add you to the Education SC.

I'm *delighted* to have your help in this.
I look forward to working with you.

Take care,

Steve