Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] Supporter of PKI Action Plan

dtcl@pacific.net.sg wrote:
> I am currently a Senior consultant working on some PKI projects.
> Thus, I think the PKI action plan is necessary to push PKI to
> a greater heights.

Thank you for your support. Would you like us
to include your name as an individual supporter
in the next release of the PKI Action Plan?
If so, how do you want it to appear? Do you
want any title or organizational affiliation listed?

I hope that you will also consider joining
the OASIS PKI Technical Committee to assist
in the implementation of the PKI Action Plan.
In order to do so, you must become a member
of OASIS but this is not expensive. See
http://www.oasis-open.org/join for details.

In any case, thanks for your support.

Take care,