Subject: Re: Will you support the PKI Action Plan?

Steve Hanna wrote:

  > The PKI Action Plan is available for review from
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiactionplan.pdf
>
> Executing this PKI Action Plan will require the combined
> efforts of many stakeholders: PKI customers, vendors,
> standards bodies, and experts. Your help is needed!
>
> If you support this plan, we would ask you to do the
> following:
>
> 1) Sign on as a supporter of the PKI Action Plan
>
>    Send an email to pki-tc-chair@lists.oasis-open.org
>    informing us that we can list you as a supporter in
>    the PKI Action Plan. Please indicate exactly how you
>    would like your endorsement to appear in the Plan
>    (e.g., "Dr. Jeremiah Benton, CTO, Big Company, Inc.").

I'm willing to support the plan. You may use:

"Jari Pirhonen, Information Security Manager & Security Consultant (CISSP, CISA), AtBusiness Communications Corp."

regards,
Jari Pirhonen

-- Jari.Pirhonen@atbusiness.com
-- http://www.iki.fi/japi/
-- 6B6A 0E36 903D 25ED 73BE  D558 E35F 267A F578 E811 (PGP)
-- "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature