Subject: I wait your positive response

Good Day,

I wish to introduce myself to you. My name is Nicky  Taylor. I am
the brother to the president of Liberia Mr. Charles Taylor.Due to the present war in my country Liberia, I wish to invest in Hotels and commercial properties in your country.Myself, wife and children managed to get on a Red Cross airplane that was evacuating foreigners from the theatre of war in my country. Your
assistance and cooperation is required as regards this
project.
Please send an e-mail to me indicating your desire to help me and
my family invest this funds.
I await your positive response to my e-mail letter at nickytaylor@web-mail.com.ar
God bless.
Mr. Nicky  Taylor