Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] Support PKI Action Plan

Thanks for your support. I have added you
as an individual supporter ("Bakul Patel,
VP Engineering, AssuredBytes Inc") and your
company as an organizational supporter
("AssuredBytes Inc").

If you would like to join the OASIS PKI TC
and help us implement the PKI Action Plan,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve