Subject: Re: [pki-tc] ACTION REQUESTED: Getting Supporters for PKI Action Plan

Sorry about the confusion, Jeremy. My earlier
note to which you responded in early February
was asking if anybody objected to being
included in the list of OASIS PKI TC members
at the end of the document. This email was
asking people to be listed as supporters.
That's a different list. Now you're on both
(which is good).

Thanks,

Steve

Jeremy Hilton wrote:

> I am sure I asked to be added, but just to make sure, please add me:
>
> Jeremy Hilton CEng
>
> Kind regards
>
> Jeremy

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature