Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] endorsement - PKI Action Plan

Thanks for your support. I have added you
as an individual supporter ("Tia Walker, CEO,
Authora Inc.") and your company as an
organizational supporter ("Authora Inc.").
Your support is greatly appreciated.

If you would like to join the OASIS PKI TC
and help us implement the PKI Action Plan,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve Hanna
OASIS PKI TC Co-chair