Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] PKI Action and TC

Lance,

Thanks for your support. I have added you
to the PKI Action Plan as an individual
supporter ("Lance Michalson, Michalsons
Attorneys"). If you would like to have
your organization listed as an organizational
supporter, please let me know.

The first step in joining the OASIS PKI TC
is to become an OASIS member. You can join
as an individual or your employer can join.
The cost is surprisingly low! For more info,
see http://www.oasis-open.org/join
Once you have joined OASIS, you can go to
the OASIS PKI TC web page and click the
"Join This TC" button.

I look forward to working with you in the
OASIS PKI TC and thank you for your support.

Thanks,

Steve Hanna
OASIS PKI TC Co-chair