Subject: URGENT UTILISATION ASSISTANCE

NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY CONTRACT REVIEW COMMITTEE (NHACRC)

Dear Friend,

I am CHIEF, WALE ADENUGA I am forty-five years old, married with three children.
I entract your utmost reliance in this information's and the transaction as whole.

I am the head of the National House of Assembly Contract Review Committee
(NHCRC), this is a four man committee set up by the National House of
Assembly members/senators, to review all the contracts awarded by the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) ten years ago (1993-2002) to
foreign firms on Turn around/ General maintenance of the Refineries. This
action is reached as a result of the collapse of all the Refineries in our
Country that has led to the importation of Fuel this has resulted to
persistent Fuel scarcity in our country.

In the course of our assignment we discovered some contract misapropriation
(OVER-INVOICE} among them is this particular contract that was OVER-INVOICED
of the tune $19 Million Dollars (Nineteen Million U.S Dollars) which we the
members of this committee have unanimously agreed to use as a compensation
for this great assignment, since then we have been safeguarding this tune
awaiting the appropriate time to channel this tune (amount) into a utilisation account

With the death of the one time Senate President Chief Chuba Okadigbo and the
change of the NNPC Group Managing Director Chief Gaius Obaseki these are the
two persons we foresee as threats to the arrangement. We now deem it
appropriate/necessary to transfer this tune into a UTILISATION foreign
account, but this arrangement will not be complete without a foreign
utilization account. it is in this regard you are contacted (partnership is required)

For effective actualization you are to forward to us the following
informations;-

A) Your full name and brief information on your profile.

b) Your confidential Tel/Fax numbers (mobile)

c) Your full contact /office address.

We have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum for this essential role, 5%
has been ear-marked for settlement of any incidental expenses that may come
up in the course of this transaction. please note that the hope, confidence
bestowed on you should not be over-emphasised, and you are also to assist us
in investing our share 65% while we are there in your country.
NOTE: EVERY INFORMATION SHOULD REMAIN A TOP SECRET.

Regards

CHIEF, WALE ADENUGA