Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] individual supporter for PKI Action Plan

Michelle,

Thanks for your support. Implementing the
PKI Action Plan will require the support
and participation of many parties: vendors,
customers, standards groups, etc.

How would you like your name to appear in the
PKI Action Plan? Do you want to have a title
or company affiliation listed?

Also, would you like to help implement the
PKI Action Plan by joining the PKI TC or
one of the subcommittees working on a specific
Action Item from the plan? Since Novell is
already an OASIS member, you can easily
join the TC by going to the TC's web site
at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki
and hitting the "Join this TC" button.

Thanks again,

Steve Hanna