Subject: ASKING FOR NEXT OF KIN

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR.SAMUEL JOHN
BANK BRANCH MANAGER
UNION BANK OF NIG.PLC(UBN)

ATTENTION

I am one of the UNION BANK OF NIG.PLC(UBN), Branch Manager, located at victoria Island , Lagos, Federal Republic Of  Nigeria also currently with the
bank up to date.

The intended business is thus; We had a customer, a foriegner, who runs and maintained a Corporate Account in my branch and had the sum of US$27.5M(TWENTY SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR ONLY) as his last balance before he died as a result of auto crash.

The customer died two years ago and uptil today none of his relative has
come to claim his money from the bank hence the deceased Customer, MR. G.OSBORN died along with whom he filled  in the bank's form as his NEXT OF KIN while opening his account  with us.

Having noticed this, I in collabration with two other top officials of the bank covered up the account all this while, Now we want you as our foreign partner to be fronted as his  Next Of Kin and forward an APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM FOR  INHERITANCE of the above amount to our head office for immediate consideration.

We will use our position to delete and insert your name as the beneficiary
of the NEXT OF KIN to his file in the  bank for a smooth claims into
your account for our disbursements.Your response is only what we are waiting for to commence the action as we have animously agreed to give you 25% of the total sum at the end of  this transaction while 70% would be for I and my colleagues and the  remaining 5% would be for any form of expenses that may be incurred during the course of this transaction on both side.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

MR.SAMUEL JOHN
BANK BRANCH MANAGER
E MAIL  samjohn_277@yahoo.co.uk