Subject: supporter of action plan

Hi,

I would like to enlist my active support for the PKI Action Plan and would
like to contribute by serving on some of the working groups formed. I work
for SafeScrypt Ltd, a PKI Services and Solutions provider in India. We have
been doing and continue to do a lot of work in this space in the Indian and
surrounding geographical markets. Please do let me know what role I can
play.

rgds
Shivangi

Shivangi Nadkarni, CISSP