Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] PKI Action Plan

Thanks, Ed. You'll be listed in the next version
of the PKI Action Plan as you requested. Your
support is greatly appreciated.

If you would like to join the OASIS PKI TC
and help us implement the PKI Action Plan,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve Hanna
OASIS PKI TC Co-chair

P.S. I apologize for the delay in responding to
your email. After the RSA Conference, I had a
large backlog of work to plow through.