Subject: Can you handle this?

From: Mr. Robert Winpoe
Email: winpoerobert@latinmail.com
Good day,

Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you.  Although we
never met before,I have every reason to believe that you are a highly
respected personality,considering the fact that I sourced your profile from
a human resource profile database on yourcountry. Though, I do not know to
what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in
Liberia but it has formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news
bulletins,My name is MR. ROBERT WINPOE from Liberia, a Country in West
Africa. My Uncle is MR JOHN Y. WINPOE, former DEPUTY MINISTER OF
NATIONAL SECURITY in LIBERIA. My uncle was falsely accused of plotting to
remove the then PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA (CHARLES TAYLOR) from office. Without
trial, Charles Taylor killed him.You can verify this from LIBERIAN EMBASSY
in your country. You can also check in some of the international newspapers
posted in the web sites below:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm
http://www.unwire.org/UNWire/20030716/449_6621.asp

Before he was killed, my uncle instructed me to escape with his family to a
hide out in BENIN REPUBLIC,another Country in West African and he confined
on me that he left some money in a Diplomatic Trust Company, (name withheld
for security reasons) he handed me over a certificate meant for a secret
Deposit, which he made in the Security Company. If you may ask why do I need
a foreign assistance or why can't I take the cash transfer and myself? The
answer is that there was an exclusion clause in the original agreement
between the company and my uncle which states unambiguously that 'nobody,not
even himself, can have access to the consignment in the company, and it has
to   be transferred to a foreign beneficiary outside Africa.This was done
because he envisaged   his arrest and this clause were inserted to prevent
any seizure or infiltration of the  fund.

My decision to contact you is therefore, informed by this and due to my
present social status and total ignorance of the business world.I believe
you will appreciate the enormity of trust I repose on you by placing the
fortunes of our family in your care. Permit me to request that you should
reassure me that you would not let me down in any way. On my part, this is
my assurance and guarantee to you. In as much as you follow my instructions
carefully, religiously and promptly my guarantee of a hitch-free success
remains  unshakable. I have contacted the Diplomatice Security Firm to
confirm the deposit,which is worth US$28 Million,(Twenty-Eight Million
United States dollars) which I presumed my uncle made from the purchase of
arms and ammunitions for the Liberia Army.

You will be given a negotiable percentage of the money at the end of the
transaction. If you will be willing to assist us claim the money and invest
it in your country. I want to assure you that all modalities are in place
and it is a risk free transaction. Kindly confirm in your reply if you can
come over to enable us conclude this transaction. Kindly include your
telephone and fax numbers, to enable me send some other important
information across to you.
My proposal is highly restricted and should be handled as an urgent
transaction requiring trust and confidentiality.

Send all replies to me using this e-mail address:
winpoerobert@latinmail.com

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Mr. Robert Winpoe