Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] Oasis PKI contact list

Thanks for your note, Stephen. I have updated
your contact information in my address book.

In order to add your name to the PKI TC email
list, I'm afraid that you need to be an OASIS
member. You can join OASIS as an individual for
US$250 per year. If that's not possible, you
can follow discussions through the web archives
but you won't be able to participate. :-(

We are looking into the possibility of having
a pki-tc-interest list that we can use to send
announcements to interested parties, but that's
not ready yet.

One thing that you *can* do without being an
OASIS member is to read our PKI Action Plan at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiactionplan.pdf
If you like it, you can sign on as a supporter
and we'll list you as such in the next version
of the PKI Action Plan. Let me know if you want
to do so.

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. I could not access the document at