Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] supporter of action plan

Shivangi,

I'm pleased to see that you have joined the OASIS
PKI Technical Committee. This is the best way to
participate in implementing the PKI Action Plan,
since you are now able to join any of the PKI TC's
subcommittees that will be working on the specific
Action Items in the PKI Action Plan.

Are you saying that you would like to be listed
as a supporter in the PKI Action Plan? If you
would like to be listed as an individual supporter,
please tell me how you want your name to appear
in the list of supporters: "Shivangi Nadkarni,
CISSP, SafeScrypt"? Also, do you want SafeScrypt
to be listed as an organizational supporter?

Finally, I want to inform you that the OASIS
leadership is currently in talks with the Asia
PKI Forum about establishing a formal liaison
relationship between the two groups. This may
be of interest to you.

Thanks,

Steve