Subject: Re: [pki-tc-chair] supporter of action plan

I have listed you as an individual supporter
and SafeScrypt as an organizational supporter
in the next version of the PKI Action Plan.

I'm glad to hear that you're becoming more
involved in the Asia PKI Forum. This seems
like a good strong group and a great complement
to the PKI TC's activities.

Thanks,

Steve

Shivangi Nadkarni wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Thank you for your mail.
>
> > Are you saying that you would like to be listed
> > as a supporter in the PKI Action Plan?
>
> Yes please!
>
> >If you
> > would like to be listed as an individual supporter,
> > please tell me how you want your name to appear
> > in the list of supporters: "Shivangi Nadkarni,
> > CISSP, SafeScrypt"?
>
> Yes, that would be fine.
>
> >Also, do you want SafeScrypt
> > to be listed as an organizational supporter?
>
> Yes
>
> > Finally, I want to inform you that the OASIS
> > leadership is currently in talks with the Asia
> > PKI Forum about establishing a formal liaison
> > relationship between the two groups. This may
> > be of interest to you.
>
> Oh thats wonderful news! I represent my company on the India PKI forum,
> initiated here by the Govt of India and constituting all the licensed
> Public Certifying Authorities in the country. Although it is not very
> active, we have been trying to work with the Asia PKI forum to see how we
> can add value to their activities.
>
> Thanx once again and look forward to the activities of this forum
>
> rgds
> Shivangi

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature