Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

E-mail : markndaba@nescape.net

Your Attention,

I know that this mail might come to you as a surprise as we haven't met each other before.
I am Mr. Mark Ndaba, the Auditor General to Allied Bank South Africa (ABSA) PLC.and I represent a group that is interested in engaging your services as Manager for investment purposes, of a large volume of fund. During the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating Fund in an account opened in the bank on 20th, October 1995 and since the 7th of June 2001, nobody has operated the account ever again. After going through some old files in records, I discovered that, the owner of the Account died without a heir, hence the money remains floating. The Account owner was a foreigner and an industrialist. The Account has no other beneficiary following his death since 2001.  If I don't remit this money out from the account urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing. We will start the first transfer with $5,000,000.00(five million us dollars). Upon successful transfer of this money into your Account or any other reliable account, even an empty account can serve for the purpose of receiving this fund as long as it is reliable and safe, without any disappointment from your side, we will re-apply for Payment of the remaining amount to your account. The total amount involved is $50,000,000.00(fifty million us dollars).

However, on hearing from you, we will have to sign a binding agreement letter to bind us together on this business and also let you know how I came to select you for this purpose. Please I will need an urgent reply from you so as to let you know the next step to follow urgently. Send also your private telephone, fax or email address including the full details of the Account Number to be use for this deposit. I will want us to meet face to face to build confidence and trust in this business. I need your full co-peration to make this business work well because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct details of this account which am going to forward to you upon positive respond, once am convince that you are capable and will meet up with the instruction of a key Bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business. I need your strong assurance that you will never, ever let me down. With my influence and position in the Bank, we can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account (i.e. you now), which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing. To build confidence, you can come to discuss with me face to face. I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me and the remaining 5% will be for expenses that both of us might have incurred during the process of this business. I look forward to your earliest reply through my email address above.

Regards.

Mr. Mark Ndaba