Subject: Prospect

Senator Pius Anyim.

Kindest Attention:

I am Former Senator Anyim Pius Anyim,The Former Senate President of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria, Though this proposal may come as a surprise to
you as we have not met in any way before.

I got your contact address through your country's business Guide and feel you
will serve as a reliable source to be used to achieve this aim, by entrusting
under your care the total sum of Thirty million US dollars (US$30M). This
money I want to invest into any business of your choice in your country was
acquired through the Construction Of the newly completed Abuja National
Stadium which was used for the just concluded All African Games (COJA) Abuja
2003. During the time the contract was to be awarded to a foreign contractor, I
used my position and office then as the Senate President to over invoice the
contract with an additional Sum of USD.30M to the main contract sum.

The Construction of the Stadium has been duly completed and commissioned the
contractor has been paid, then this over invoiced amount (USD.30M) is what I
want to entrust under your care for lucrative investment of your choice in
your country.

As a former Senate President, finds it very difficult to invest such amount of
money in my country due to my Position in the Government such amount of money
may attracts some suspicion which may lead to my arrest, that is why I need
your urgent assistance.

Please indicate your interest in the area of a lucrative business viability in
your country.

For working with me to actualize this transaction, I will give to you 30% of
the total fund while 10% will be used to settle every monetary expenses on the
course of this transaction and the remaining 60% will be for me.

This proposal should be kept strictly confidential due to my person in the
Government as the Former senate President of Nigeria.

Please indicate your interest by providing me with your private direct phone
line/fax number. And I assure you that all we be well at the end of this
transaction.

Thanks and God bless you.

Senator Anyim Pius Anyim