Subject: Re:Unique Business Opportunity

Title: Dear Prospective Business Owner
Dear Prospective Business Owner,

We are sending you this email because you came up as someone who might be interested in an
explosive business opportunity for making money!

We are extending a very limited and special offer to a handful of serious individuals who are truly
interested in earning a potential of a 6 figure yearly income.

Would you be interested in getting started in you "very own" electronic check processing business
that would allow you to offer a product and service that virtually every business in America needs?

What if we could show you a surefire way to generate cash your first day in the business?

If you are interested in learning more about this explosive opportunity please click below!

                     http://61.251.176.11/chexandach2go/opp2.html

To be removed from further mailings please visit:

http://superauctioncity.info/phfo/p/r/index.html