Subject: CAN YOU BE TRUSTED ?

From: Mrs. Elizabeth Sawe.
Sawe31@telstra.com

Dear,

Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. Although we never met before, I have every reason to believe that you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country.

Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and Fragile political situation in Liberia but it has formed consistent A headline in the CNN, BBC news bulletins, and my name is Mrs. Elizabeth Sawe, wife of Late Mr. George Sawe a close associate and Special adviser to President Charles Taylor of Liberia. I hail from Monrovia in Liberia, currently am staying in Cotonou- Republic of Benin with my son, due to the recent war in my country while making conceited efforts to travel out of Cotonou as soon as possible.

My husband left some money in a Security and Finance Firm, (name withheld for security reasons) before he died. Prior to his recent death in the hands of rebels, he handed me over a certificate meant for a secret Deposit, which he made in a Security and Finance Firm. If you may ask why do I need a foreign assistance or why can't I take the cash transfer and myself? The answer is that there was an exclusion clause in the original agreement between the company and my husband which states unambiguously that 'nobody, not even himself, can have access to the consignment in the company, and it has to be transferred to a foreign beneficiary outside Africa'.

This was done because he envisaged his arrest and this clause were inserted to prevent any seizure or infiltration of the fund. My decision to contact you is therefore, informed by this and due to my present social status and total ignorance of the business world. I believe you will appreciate the enormity of trust I repose on you by placing the fortunes of my family in your care. Permit me to request that you should reassure me that you would not let me down in any way. On my part, this is my assurance and guarantee to you. In as much as you follow my instructions carefully, religiously and promptly my guarantee of a hitch-free success remains unshakable.

I have contacted the Security and Finance Firm to confirm the deposit, which is worth US$18 Million, (Eighteen Million United States dollars) which I presume my husband made from the purchase of ammunitions for the Liberia Army. You will be given a negotiable percentage of the money at the end of the transaction. If you will be willing to assist me claim the money and invest it in your country. I want to assure you that all modalities are in place and it is a risk free transaction.

Kindly confirm in your reply if you can come over to enable us conclude this transaction. Kindly include your telephone and fax numbers, to enable me send some other important information across to you. My proposal is highly restricted and should be handled as an urgent transaction requiring trust and confidentiality.

Send all replies to my son using this e-mail address:
Sawe31@telstra.com
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Elizabeth Sawe