Subject: Link Exchange with your site www.pkiforum.org/

Dear Webmaster,

        I am writing you today regarding reciprocal linking of our websites. The name of our
website is www.bestfranchiseopportunities.com    The reasons for linking are beneficial to
both parties. We are a highly visited website with a current page rank of between four and
five which means we are a valid link partner for you. The focus of our website is business
and franchise opportunities.  If you are interested you may reach me through email at
linkexchange@best.bestfranchiseopportunities.com . I would be more then happy to answer any
questions or further discuss how this can be beneficial for both parties.  Once you have
decided to exchange links with us please email me your site information so that I can have
someone in my IT staff add your link, and also please let me know where I can find my link
on your site.

                         Sincerely,

                         ELIZABETH MAZUR

PS- This Message has been sent in Accordance with New Legislation regarding email correspondance. If you would like to be removed from my Contacts please send a removal request to sendnomore@bestfranchiseopportunities.com  with your email address in the subject line and I will remove you from my contacts file at once. Thank you!