Subject: our project

FROM THE DESK OF:
Chow Wong Lee.
Chekiang First Bank Ltd.
Stubbs Road Branch, Hong Kong
No.1, Stubbs Road, Wan Chai,
Hong Kong.

I am Mr.Chow Wong Lee, Bank Manager Chekiang First Bank Ltd, Stubbs
Road Branch, Hong Kong. I have urgent and very confidential business
proposition for you.

A British Oil consultant and contractor with the Chinese Solid
minerals Corporation, Mr Raymond Beck made a numbered time (Fixed)
Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve
Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to
his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a
reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the
Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr.Raymond Beck died in a plane
crash along with his wife Mr and Mrs Raymond & Dorene Beck in EgyptAir
Flight 990,1999 air crash(for more information about this crash and
person you can contact this website:
http://www.s-t.com/daily/11-99/11-02-99/d08ho174.htm

Since we got this information about his death and on further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made
further investigation and discovered that Mr.Raymond Beck did not
declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including
his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$12,000,000.00 is
still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the
principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to
claim it. According to Laws of Hong Kong, at the expiration of 7
(seven)years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong
Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my
proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next
of kin to Mr.Raymond Beck so that the fruits of this old man's labor
will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names
and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents
and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall
employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the
WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in
any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer
of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid
into your account for us to share in the ratio of 90% for me and 10% for
you.There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be
done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager uarantees
the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please
reply immediately via the private email address above. Upon your
response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant
documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me
your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my confidential email
address:<leewong2@web-mail.com.ar>

Regards,

Chow Wong Lee.