Subject: GOOD DAY

We are conducting a standard process investigation on
behalf of Diamond Bank PLC. This investigation
involves a client who shares the same surname with you
and also the circumstances surrounding investments
made by this client at Diamond Bank Republic, the
Private Banking arm of Diamond Bank PLC.

The Diamond Bank Private Banking client died
interstate and nominated no successor in title over
the investments made with the bank. The essence of
this communication with you is to request you provide
us information/comments on any or all of the four
issues:

1) Are you aware of any relative/relation who shares
your same name whose last known contact address was
Garki-Abuja?

2) Are you aware of any investment of considerable
value made by such a person at the Private Banking
Division of Diamond Bank?

3) Born on the 29th October 1930

4) Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your
eligibility to assume status of successor in title to
the deceased?

It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not
you are familiar with this personality that we may put
an end to this communication with you and our
inquiries surrounding this personality.

You must appreciate that we are constrained from
providing you with more detailed information at this
point.

Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to
afford us the opportunity to close this investigation.

Thank you for accommodating our enquiry.

Mr. Akin Smith

****PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL***** This e-mail and any

attached files are confidential and may be legally

privileged. If you are not the addressee, any
disclosure,

reproduction, copying, distribution, or other
dissemination

or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you

have received this transmission in error please notify
the

sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. E-mail

transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error free

as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed,

arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender

therefore does not accept any errors or omissions in

the contents of this message, which arise as a result

of e-mail transmission