Subject: Re: Accepting Checks By Phone

Title: Checks By Phone

For: Owner
Date: 6/2/04
Re: Checks By Phone, Fax or Internet

Is your business set-up to accept checks by phone from your customers? Whether you are or
aren't do we have an offer for you... Did you know...

  • 88% of U.S. adults have a checking account

  • 86% of business payments are by check

  • 70% of credit card holders are within 5% of their limit

  • 81% of consumer bills are paid by check

  • 80% of non-cash payments are by check

  • Consumers prefer checks 4 to 1 over debit

  • Lower transaction costs then credit cards

  • Over 100 million Internet check transactions in 2003

A recently released web based software technology allows you to accept checks by phone, fax
or internet for the sale of your goods and services, print and deposit them in your bank account
same day guaranteed!
The exciting aspect to this is that you can now print these checks from
anywhere at anytime. There is nothing to download, all you need is access to the internet.

We offer one of the first completely web based check draft printing systems that has features
available no system currently available offers. Our system will allow you to:

  • Enter and print check drafts from anywhere at anytime.

  • Nothing to download. All you need is access to the internet and a printer.

  • Manage customer recurring billing. Enter the customer once and print drafts at the same time each month.

  • Schedule check postdates.

  • Run and manage reports.

  • Manage customer NSF and collections.

  • Search any U.S. bank by simply entering the routing number and receive bank contact information immediately.

  • Print invoices directly from your merchant manager.

  • Integrates easily and seamlessly right into your website. Customers order online and you receive notice you have
    a check waiting.

  • Incredibly user friendly.

  • Export customer data to excel.

  • You pay no per check fees!

So whether your looking to upgrade to a better system or are getting set-up for the first time, our software can provide you
with the tools necessary to print and deposit check drafts into your bank account easily and inexpensively.

We are offering a limited time special on our software and check paper. Our software also
comes with a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee. So what do you have to lose. We
are also including your first 25 sheets of check stock absolutely free so:

ACT NOW!

To receive more information please visit us at:

http://61.251.176.11/chexandach2go

To be removed from further mailings please visit:
http://61.251.176.11/chexandach2go/remove.html