Subject: MESSAGE.

From: MR.Martin Ahmed.{ESQ}
 40 WOODALE STR.,
 LAGOS STATE,
 NIGERIA,
 WEST AFRICA.
 5/6/2004.
 Dear Sir/Madam,
 l am a financial consultant a South African Based in Nigeria, West
Africa.
 l have a client (a widow)she has $150,000,000USD One Hundred And Fifty
Million United States Dollars only ,with a private Ocean Investment
Trust Company for safe keeping.
 And she is willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if you can
assist her transfer this fund to your country or any Bank of your wish.
She wishes to invest in a stable economy.
 Her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long
terms.
My client is interested in placing part of her fund in your company,if
your country`s bi-laws allows foreign investment.
You can contact me for more details via my e-mail address
martin_ahmed2001@yahoo.co.in
Yours faithfully,

 MR.Martin Ahmed.{ESQ}

 N:B The fund is free from ! drug and laundering related offences and
this transaction need utmost confidentiality.