Subject: Free Canon PowerShot Digital Camera

Title: Free Canon Digital Camera

This offer is sponsored exclusively by FreeSlide and is subject to terms and conditions. See website for complete details. Participation eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over. PowerShot is a registered trademark of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Canon U.S.A., Inc. has not endorsed the survey or promotion and is not affiliated with it in any way. This email was sent by an affiliate of FreeSlide.com. FreeSlide authorizes affiliates to promote this offer to permission based email lists subject to our affiliate terms which include (but are not limited to) providing a working unsubscribe mechanism, not using any third party trademarks such as the manufacturer names of our free gift products in from lines or email aliases, and a subject line which accurately describes the content of the promotional message. If you believe this email violates these terms, please notify us at abuse@freeslide.com. DO NOT use this email for unsubscribe requests. If you wish to unsubscribe from this email list, please use the simple unsubscribe instructions provided by. If you would like to place your email address on Freeslide's do not contact list, please visit and input your email address, or write to us at Freeslide, Inc. 3830 Forest Drive, Suite 207, Columbia, SC 29204.

Forward this mail to a friend:
Friend's emails:

We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to receive our emails please respond here.

To remove by mail. Send email address to e-ticket-marketing.com PO Box 9 Irvine Ca 92650

[eEg[Zx