Subject: GOOD DAY

From:DR CLARA DUNN
40 Nnebisi Road
Asaba,
Delta state,
Nigeria.
           l am a financial consultant based in Asaba Delta State
of Nigeria.l have a client (a widow)she has $30,000,000USD with a
private equity investment trust company in Abroad for safekeeping.
And she is willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if you can
assist her transfer this fund to your country or any bank of your
wish.She wishes to invest in a stable economy.

Her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid
growth in long terms.My client is interested in placing part of her
fund in your company,if your country`s bi-laws allows foreign
investment. You can contact me for more details via my e-mai address
or fax with your reference.
Yours faithfully,
DR CLARA DUNN

N:B The fund is free from drug and laundering related
offences and this  transaction need utmost confidentiality