Subject: Link Exchange with your site http://www.pkiforum.org/

Dear Webmaster,
        I am writing you today regarding reciprocal linking of our websites. The name of our website is: http://www.franchiseforsale.com/category.cfm?cid=109
 The reasons for linking are beneficial to both parties. We are
 A highly visited website with a current page rank of between four and five which means we are a valid link
 Partner for you. The focus of our website is Automotive franchise opportunities.  If you are interested you
 May reach me through email at: linktous@webmaster.franchiseforsale.com
I would be more then happy to answer any questions or further discuss how this can be beneficial for both
 Parties. Once you have decided to exchange links with us please email me your site information so that I can
 Have someone in my IT staff add your link, and also please let me know where I can find my link on your site.
                         Sincerely,
                         Dan Woodrow