Subject: reply soon

Dear Sir,
It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your
co-operation and assistance in the context stated
below:May I first introduce my self: I am Dr.(Mrs.)
MARIAM ABACHA,the wife of Late General Sani Abacha
(former Military head of state and President of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria) who died suddenly on 8th
June 1998. I got your contact through the help of my
sister-inlaw that works with the Canadian Chambers of
Commerce and Tourrism,due,I did not disclose to her my
humble intention for a honest foreigner who will help
save my life and my children. Having noted the
confidence reposed on your person by the sponsor of
the recommendation, I became convinced of your
capability and goodwill to assist me in receiving the
sum of US$20 Million secretly willed in my favour by
the late general (my husband).
This money was kept in a Security Company in europe
and I have all documents with me as of when it
was deposited  in a Security Vault for safe
keeping.This money has been defaced for Security
reasons and also to avoid it been spent by
unauthorized persons.We have been deliberating on how
to invest this fund abroad in a confidential manner
until we came to a conclusion to use it to buy houses
and part of it will be used for non-speculative
investments in your country.However,the current
civilian administration of retired General Olusegun
Obasanjo(The President of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria) is seeking vengeance on the Abacha family
because of the life prison jail sentence confirmed on
him by my late husband while in office. In pursuit of
this vendetta,the present Government have resolved to
freeze all known assets of General Sani Abacha
including properties at home and abroad and are
presently embarking on to seize the various bank
accounts of my husband in Swizerland,UK,Australia. In
fact, the attack on our family (The Abacha's) is so
devastated to an extent of seizing our travelling
passport,family accounts and even trying some members
of our family in court for offences allegedly
committed by my late husband.
In view of this grevious threat to our Economic and
personal survival,our family trustee have secretly
protected the will,The Security Company has called me
to do something about claiming this consignment
because of the demurrage it is incurring and I told
them we would come and claim it very
soon. but my son seriously advised me to move the fund
into an overseas amount, hence the reason why I have
chosen you and hope that you will come to my full
assistance and unlimited
co-operation.In the meantime,there is a travelling
embargo on us(the whole family members) and our local
accounts are seized. We are currently living on
goodwill of people who believe we cannot be held
responsible for the sins of my late husband. In view
of this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and
kind enough to respond to this distressed call to save
me and my children from a hopeless future. And if you
agree to help, we will compensate you sincerely for
your candid effort in this regard with 25% of the
total amount of $20 Million US Dollars.
In that case, when the money ($20 Million) is moved
into your
discrete account, you will be allowed to withdraw 25%
in
your favour,while 10% has been set aside for any
expenses you might incur (There are demurrage to pay
before the consignment is sign and claimed by
you.)during the process of securing this
consignment. The remaining 65% will be invested
meaningfully for my children's future. My cousin
(Dr Ahmed Galadima) has perfected arrangements with the
Trust Company concerned and has been assured 100% risk
free and safe operation.What I demand from you now is
to arrange to visit the Finance Company where this
money is being deposited and claim it as the bona-fide
owner.And in due course, all contacts must be made
through
Dr Ahmed Galadima  through this E-mail address:galadima22@starmail.com and
phone:00221 574 10 64.He is currently living in dakar senegal.

I look forward to your quick response while thanking
you for your co-operation. In view of all above
details, I request you to keep this letter and
co-operation highly confidential.Please i would not want you to contact me after receiving this
letter,all correspondence should be through my cousin in dakar senegal.
Best wishes,

MRS. MARIAM ABACHA.