Subject: Transfer of funds

Engineer Richard Sullivan
Shell Petroleum South-Africa.

Attn: THE PRESIDENT/MANAGING DIRECTOR

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Engineer Richard Sullivan, a Director of the
Contracts Award and review Department with the Shell petroleum South-Africa. I am contacting you on the business of transferring the sum of US$20,500,000.00.(Twenty Million,five Hundred thousand United States Dollars
only) into a safe foreign account and the need is very
urgent. I got your contact from the South-Africa Chambers of Commerce and it is with business trust that made me to
contact you on this matter. I write to solicit for the transfer of this money into your account. This Money was generated from an over Invoiced contract sum in my corporation.

I am contacting you f or your help and partnership
for the following t wo reasons:

(1) As a civil servant, I am not permitted to own
foreignaccounts due to civil service code of conduct.
(2) My present financial resources as a civilservant will not be sufficient for me to handle the transfer alone successfully without financial assistance from a reliable foreign partner abroad like you. 20% of this sum would be for you as compensation for using your Bank account in transferring this money, 5% would be used to re-imburse the expenses made by both parties during theprocessing of the transfer which includes,telephone bills, travelling expenses and fees. While 75% is for me.

Please note that I will arrange to meet with you immediately after the successful conclusion of thetransfer, the 75% share of mine will be used forinvestment overseas. Your assistance and co-operation is highly needed. I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free. If you are interested I will require your banking information as mentioned below:

1 . Name to be used as beneficiary and beneficiarys
address.
2. Your private and confidential telephon e/ fax
number(s)and Cell phone.
3. Your bank name and address, your bank Telephone
and fax number(s).
4. Account Number & Routing Number.

I hope to conclude this business within the next
ten- (10) working days. Looking forward to your
anticipated and urgent positive response via e-mail
richardsullivan4@mail.com

Best regards,

Richard Sullivan