Subject: Get Paid To Shop & Eat!

Get paid to shop, eat in restaurants, play golf, take cruises and more! Visit our site for all of the details concerning this fantastic program!

http://bluecomcast.com/dbm83/l.php?1043&31389345&riceez420/shopuyd

We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to
receive our emails please respond here: http://bluecomcast.com/dbm83/un.php?763&31389345

To Remove by Mail
Removal Department
PO Box 9